Hey Trapping Today readers. If you've ever wanted to learn how to trap coyotes then you've come to the right place! Coyote Trapping 101 is a step by step program that walks you through everything you need to know to get started trapping coyotes.
If you've always had an interest in trapping, but have never trapped, you probably know that learning to trap isn't a cut and dry, easy process...unless you have someone to show you. You can read all the articles and watch all the YouTube videos out there. But you have to piece all the different parts together on your own, and there are plenty of parts, you've got different traps, stakes, dye, sets just to name a few.
That's where Coyote Trapping 101 comes in. The course is designed for beginners, and goes step by step through each of the crucial aspects of preparing to trap, and catching, coyotes.
So what is included in Coyote Trapping 101?
This course provides you access for 1 year to:
- 9 Step by Step Modules (over 4 hours of instruction) that will guide you to becoming a coyote trapper
- Special Bonus - a Fur Marketing Ebook that will more than pay for the cost of this course!
- Downloadable Checklists outlining exactly what equipment and supplies you need to get started
- Plus any other modules that get added in the future
Who should sign up for Coyote Trapping 101?
In short, anyone who wants to learn how to trap coyotes. This course is specifically geared towards people who have had an interest in trapping for a while but haven't had enough guidance to take the plunge and start trapping. I will warn you, coyote trapping is not for the faint of heart. It takes alot of time and work to get those traps out and check and tend them every day.
But I'm here to tell you, catching a coyote, especially that first one, is an incredibly thrilling and rewarding experience. If you are a deer, duck, turkey, or quail hunter who wants to rid your property of a few coyotes and help your game populations, or if you just want to become a more well rounded outdoorsman and further your outdoor pursuits, learning to trap coyotes will definitely take you to the next level.
Here's a quick peek at what's included in Coyote Trapping 101
Introduction and Checklist Review
Brief introduction to me and the course and a run through of the Gear and Lure Checklists
Trap Assembly and Preparation
You've got all the pieces but how do you put them together, this module covers all the basics of trap setup, even down to how to set a trap.
Location, Location, Location
How to pick the right spot to set your traps. The perfect set won't catch a thing if there are no coyotes in the area.
If you only learn one set, learn this one. No doubt the dirthole has accounted for more dead coyotes than any other set. Also get some insight on dealing with freezing temperatures.
The Flat Set
The dirthole's sneaky cousin, this subtle set will draw in the warier coyotes. Also get insight on different backing options.
Catches and Remakes!
We're catching coyotes, now what do we do. Learn how to reset traps that have made a catch, these are excellent locations! See trapped coyotes!
Other Catches and Remakes!
When you're trapping for coyotes you'll catch other predators too, that's not a bad thing, you just have to know what to do with them.
It's not the most fun part of trapping, but it sure makes life easier having the right tools and knowing how to pull your traps.
There is the possibility to make a few bucks trapping if you know what you're doing, and there are plenty of options that might not be obvious.
Fur Marketing Ebook
This bonus alone will more than pay for the cost of this course. There are many intricacies to selling fur, and other parts of the animals you catch. In this 33 page ebook I'll walk you through the many different options for monetizing your trapline catch to get the most bang for your buck. And its a digital format so you can take it with you anywhere on your phone or tablet!
9 step by step modules plus the pay for itself Fur Marketing Ebook for only $99 (Be sure to use coupon code "today" for 20% off!).
Stop putting it off and start killing coyotes!
Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I get access to the course?
- After you pay you'll receive an email within 12 hours that will allow you to set up your username and password, then you have access anytime you want.
- I already have some trapping gear, do I have to get rid of what I have and buy all new stuff?
- Not at all, if you've got some gear already that's great. As long as it is in good shape and is big enough to catch a coyote then you're good to go. I just recommend gear because a lot of people don't have gear and with so many choices out there I don't want anyone to get overwhelmed and not know what to buy, so they don't buy anything at all.
- Do I have to watch all the videos at once?
- Absolutely not, that is the beauty of this format, you can consume the content when and how you want to. The modules are broken up into bite sized pieces that are easy to watch in a half hour, or if you want to binge on trapping you can watch all 4 hours in one sitting, it's all up to you. And if you decide you didn't get everything from one of the earlier modules, go watch it again, as many times as you want.
- Do you guarantee I'll catch coyotes?
- I can't guarantee results but I can guarantee you this is the foundation for dry land predator trapping and if you implement these techniques in an area where coyotes and other predators live, you'll have a darn good chance of being successful. And success may not come immediately, but I want you to be successful in trapping coyotes and I'll do all that I can to help!
- How long does it take to go through the course?
- There's just over 4 hours of video content, as well as written content, and that doesn't include the Fur Handling Ebook. So there's alot of content to keep you busy but you don't have to do it all at once, you can learn at your own pace so you don't get overwhelmed, and of course you can go back and rewatch modules anytime you like.
- What if I buy and want a refund?
- I want happy and satisfied customers, if for any reason you aren't satisfied with the course within 30 days of your purchase, let me know and I'll issue you a full refund, no questions asked. That's how confident I am that this is valuable information that will turn you into a coyote trapper!
- Will this work where I live?
- I've trapped coyotes in 4 states across the south. What I'm teaching is the fundamentals of trapping, and those fundamentals are the same whether you are trapping in Montana, Michigan, or Georgia. The only issue you run into the farther north you go is trapping in freezing weather and snow. I touch briefly on keeping your traps from freezing down but don't cover trapping in the snow.
- How are you qualified to teach people how to trap coyotes?
- I've trapped for 15 years and have taught people how to trap on my trapline, I've written articles for several trapping magazines including Trapper and Predator Caller and Trapper's Post. I've trapped across the south from Texas to South Carolina, and even Alaska. I've caught my share of animals and taught people along the way and that's why I created this course. I can only teach so many people how to trap by taking them with me on the trapline, but the internet provides access to millions of people and I want to try to reach as many people as I can. I know people are interested in trapping and it is a sport that I truly love.
- I can buy a trapping video for $40, why should I pay so much more for your course?
- You definitely can buy a trapping video much cheaper than this course. I've watched alot of trapping videos and that's one of the reasons I created this course, because there's no trapping video that walks you step by step through exactly what you need to do. And no one gives you a checklist of which trapping gear you need. Most of them go through the gear they use and give you some quick shots and instruction as they work their trapline. I didn't make this course as I ran my trapline, I made my trapline to fit this course. Everything was thought of for the viewer, to best teach how to trap coyotes. So if you want a quick overview, and a ride along to see some catches, get a trapping DVD, but if you want specific instruction on how to trap coyotes that can be easily watched wherever you are, then this course is made for you.
Need more convincing? Here's what some customers had to say about the course
I've always been interested in trapping and watched plenty of internet videos on trapping. This course pulled it all together in an easy to understand and simple to follow format. After going through the course I took the plunge and got my gear and got it ready for the season and even caught my first coyote! If it hadn't been for this course outlining exactly what I need and showing exactly how to do it, I'd probably still be watching internet videos wishing I knew how to trap. Now I'm a coyote trapper. Thanks!
We caught something this morning (a raccoon). We had so much fun. We are hooked on trapping. I wasn't sure on the earth anchors but they held good. Thank you so much Kris. We are so happy and so thankful. I will get back with you more later but I was excited to share this.
It's risk free with the 30-day guarantee!
Start learning to trap coyotes now, you know you've always wanted to learn. Get one year's access to all 9 modules plus the ebook, and any modules that get added later!
Get started trapping coyotes today!